Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Another Revert!


I found a blog today describing a former Catholic couple's return to the Catholic Church after a 30 year foray into evangelical/pentecostal churches. When I read their story, I was overwhelmed at how similar it was to my conversion/reversion story. Here is the beauty of this: I find a Catholic and his wife from Nebraska, a world away from eastern PA where I live, and we have identical views of salvation, baptism, judgement, end-times, gifts of the Holy Spirit, etc, despite different parishes, pastors and past life experiences! Because we have both found the fullness of truth by coming home to the Catholic Church! It is truly one, holy, catholic and apostolic church. Check out their blog: http://revertconvert.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_revertconvert_archive.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Brother James said...

Whoa, you're from eastern PA? I was confimed at St. Andrew's in Newtown (Bucks Co.)! And, I now live in Lincoln, Nebraska! I'll have to check out their blog...

June 21, 2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis