Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hollywood's Pro-Life Moment



A scene from House, a program I've never watched, has been making the internet rounds for this pro-life moment. The scene is based on an actual event that occurred in 1999 during extra-uterine surgery to correct spina bifida.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Whoa! That gave me the chills! Thank you for posting this!

April 11, 2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

I don't watch that show either, but my family and I happened to catch that particular episode. That moment was breath-taking, and at the end of the episode, House kept rubbing his fingers together at the point where the baby had touched them. It reiterated to me the necessity of the change of heart that must come through the work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of individuals, if we are to see real progress on the pro-life front.

April 12, 2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Yes,Amen.

April 12, 2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Chilling... I love this clip!

April 13, 2007 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis