Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Catholic Basement Tapes / The Communion of Saints

On the evening of the third year anniversary of their return to the Catholic Church, Prodigal Daughter and Tiber Jumper discuss an often misunderstood and maligned doctrine of the Catholic Church-The Communion of Saints. Click here to go to their third podcast. It is approximately 10 minutes in length. (Ask Sister Mary Martha can explain the little joke about St. Joseph's Real Estate Company in the beginning to those not familiar with it. But listen to the Podcast First!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Hey TJ and PD,

Nice going, guys! I'd like to hear a podcast on Purgatory. When I was in a Catholic bookstore a few months ago, I thumbed through a book on the Communion of the Saints and one on Purgatory. I'm looking forward to your next podcast.

All God's Best,

Pilgrimsarbour

May 02, 2007 6:46 PM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

This is wonderful! Thanks! I pray to Father Kevin Fete, Dr. Ray Guarendi's parish priest of Little Flower Parish in Canton, Ohio. He passed on last July, 23, 2006. He's been very instrumental in us forming RECON and for many other things that have "knocked my socks off" during the past few months. Please visit our blog and website for RECON on the link list to read about him and his love for TRUTH and the CHURCH. I pray to him and St. Therese of the Child Jesus. They are my "go to team" and "dynamic duo" in Heaven. Thank GOD for the gift of the Communion of Saints. FRIENDS of GOD are friends of mine!

susie

May 02, 2007 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis