Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Prayer Request

"The doctors think the cancer is in the lymph nodes and that a double mastectomy may have to be performed. Also, there is inflammation at the site where she had a tumor removed. "
My friend Pilgrimsarbour recently requested prayer for a 26 year old woman named Jeannine who is starting the battle of her life. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

I will do so TJ. I was startled upon first reading of this post, thinking it was PD. I know it's a tragic thing. I have two friends who've come through this ordeal. One was 31 when she was diagnosed and the other in her late 40s. They're both doing fine so far! Praise God! Jeannine is on my list for Adoration before the Blessed Sacrament.

And Mary, our Blessed Mother, I pray for Jeannine to be wrapped up tight in your mantle and held near your immaculate, loving heart for comfort, strength, and perseverance in this time of trial, so that anxiety will not take over, but your Mother's love and peace will abide with her through all of this and give her faith, hope and courage. Amen.

susie

May 05, 2007 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis