Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Online Dating

According to their system I am rated NC-17 because of my references to:
* death (10x)
* abortion (8x)
* kill (6x)
* rape (1x)
* whore of babylon (4x) (just kidding :)

I don't feel so bad-my wife's blog, Mystery of Suffering is rated R
for:
  • death (24x)
  • pain (4x)
  • hurt (1x)
The Vatican website as well as my music website is rated G.

5 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

Tiber,
Should have mentioned it to you earlier. I am really enjoying your music. Very soothing, great sound.

June 29, 2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Well, now you've done it! How am I ever going to live up (or down) to your blog rating? I'm afraid my site is a bit wimpy by comparison.

June 29, 2007 10:43 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks JP
I am working on some thoughts about venial vs mortal. maybe done this weekend
God bless

June 30, 2007 12:28 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

PA:
If you want to hike up, (or down your rating) just discuss some Catholic theology of suffering and you'll go right from G to R in no time flat.(Odd how that works)

June 30, 2007 7:35 AM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

I think I might have just got a new rating.... I can hope! ; )

June 30, 2007 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis