Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

NFP vs Contraception

Here's a creative little commercial on Natural Family Planning as compared to Contraception. H/t to Phat Catholic.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tj:
It is about the relationship--physical and spiritual connection--intensely better than just physical sex--I speak from experience of both. I like God's way better!

July 31, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Thanks for the honesty!
I totally agree.
That Pope Paul was onto something when he knew the availability of Oral contraceptives would increase abortion, divorce and promiscuity and the denigration of women.

July 31, 2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger Cradle Catholic said...

I think that was very creative. It made me laugh. To try to get people to understand NFP is so difficult because of the misconceptions people have of it. Thinking that it is just the rhythm method. It is God who gave sexuality as a gift to share with a spouse and not to be used selfishly which is exactly what contraception is (selfish). NFP is selfless:)

Praised Be Jesus Christ...Now and Forever!

Cradle Catholic

July 31, 2007 10:24 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

This is GREAT!

August 02, 2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

I posted this on my blog, too, when I found it here, TJ. Good things are surely coming out of Omaha, eh? Praise God...and God bless the IPF!

: )
susie

August 03, 2007 6:19 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

The fact that they are Catholic seminarians is so cool. I am envious for the Churches they minister to someday. They will get the fullness of Truth!

August 03, 2007 7:51 AM  
Blogger WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Brilliant. Parts II and III are on YouTube as well.

August 04, 2007 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis