Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nicean Blues Reaches 1000 Views!

Nicean Blues has been viewed 1000 times on LovedtobeCatholic video hosting site.
Hey, if I knew it would have taken off like this I would have worn a clean t- shirt. God bless and thanks.

I am also uploading some "TiberVideos" on Godtube and other sites. You never know who they will reach.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just grand!

November 15, 2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger Cradle Catholic said...

I think that may be partly in thanks to RECON Susie! Hee-hee! Congrats! I love it also! Can't wait to see ya'll on Journey Home. God Bless!

November 15, 2007 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis