Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Prayer Request

From Theo:


"My great nephew, Cody (age 6?) was administered an incorrectly prepared compound prescription Sunday night. I do not know what compound is involved—just that he was being treated for a severe sleep disorder and “restless leg syndrome.” Fortunately, his mother checked in on him as he slept, to discover he was seizing. He remains unconscious in the hospital. Adrenalin did bring him around for a brief time; however, he reacted poorly to the rousing, so they have returned him to assisted breathing while they detoxify him. We are not absolutely sure whether he has suffered from any oxygen deprivation at this point.

Please pray for Cody’s recovery and for the comfort and peace of his family. Please pass this on to your blog readers."


Lord Jesus, God of Mercy, we ask for your healing touch to come to this child and his family. Give them the grace to withstand this time of testing and comfort them with your Holy Spirit. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit we pray. Amen

2 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

I did pray last night.

any updates?

May 14, 2008 11:36 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

please see the update above.
thanks for the prayer

May 14, 2008 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis