Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Another Update on Cody

TJ et al:

Thanks again to everyone for your prayers.

The picture below was taken little more than 24 hours ago. Thank Our Lord for His grace and the gifts and knowledge He has given those who are caring for Cody. He is to be released from the hospital today.

Cody is not yet strong enough to return to his normal routine; however, he is awake, moving under his own power and obviously himself; however, he remains subdued. We are in a “wait and see” holding pattern to discover what effects (if any) might remain for the long-term—but it seems the very worst is behind him.

The prepared capsules he was administered have been tested. They each contained a dosage nearly 1000 (Yes, one thousand) times stronger than what he was prescribed to receive. It is indeed a miracle that this little boy is alive.

In Him who is our only salvation,

Theo

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom B. said...

Praise God! Thanks for posting this update. It would break my heart to see my little boy in this state...

Peace in Christ,
Thos.

May 21, 2008 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis