Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, July 21, 2008

"My Discernment Was Wack"



Well I was shoppin’ for a new church which one’s me?

A cool emergent church with fresh coffee

Too bad I didn’t know my discernment was wack

Cuz’ all I knew about the Church was from Jack. T. Chick tracts

C-A-T-H-O-L-I-C

Should’a studied more church history

Should have listened to that nun on my TV

Wish I paid more attention in CCD

Now instead of looking fly I’m rollin phat

It’s just me and the Bible and my doctrines getting laughed at

C-A-T-H-O-L-I-C

Should’a studied more church history

(Offer implies enrollment in RCIA Class)


3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Cute, TJ. And no wrinkly pockets! Yay!

July 21, 2008 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BETTER TO REIGN IN HELL THAN TO SERVE IN HEAVEN....

August 02, 2008 7:19 AM  
Blogger Bernadette said...

oh. my. gosh!
:-D
that is *too* funny!

August 09, 2008 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis