Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lost and Found -Episode One. Avatar Apologetics

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholics said...

Give me that "old tyme" religion, it's good enough for me. :)

August 31, 2009 6:20 AM  
Blogger George Weis said...

HAHAHA! That's awesome. I think I will Face book this hahaha! Weird.. I have had that conversation SOOO many times now hahahaha! Still laughing :)

September 02, 2009 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES I am FB'ing it too...we can have a contest between you and the Czar...

July 31, 2011 2:17 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I think the Czar has me beat already comrade. After all, he is the Czar. :)
Patrick has a way to get people to think that is way above my pay grade. Thank God for this new crop of apologists. I tried using avatars about a year ago when it was obvious from my apologetic discussions that they would not hear me from the get go. Don't know if it's effective but it sure is fun!

July 31, 2011 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis