Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Pro Life Film

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ i posted this on my blog too. Everyone who cares about human life should post this trailer on there blog. Wake up people and fight for the children, and post this trailer the more people that post it the more people will see it, and maybe just maybe with prayer the world will change

Peace
Rob

August 26, 2009 4:11 AM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

I'll be posting this too, and also on my FB wall. Thanks TJ.

Our Lord's Right Hand of Justice is weighing heavily on Our Lady's shoulder. As the Psalmists cried.."How long, Lord? How long O Lord will You remain silent while innocent blood cries from the earth? How long?" Lord have mercy! Time's running out.

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world (with blood money)and lose his soul?

August 31, 2009 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis