Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Veterans Getting the Heave Ho!

Do you think all the talk about Obamacare pushing rationing and euthansia is just right wing hype?
Obama has taken out of the mothballs a 'end-of-life workbook" for veterans authored by a gentleman who is a proponent of physician assisted suicide and health care rationing. President Bush refused to allow the guide to be distributed to the veterans in the VA health system.
Check out this op-ed in the Wall Street Journal regarding President Obama's treatment of Veterans in the VA system. Very scary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Magister Christianus said...

I am glad you posted this. Word needs to get around on this issue. I posted as well at http://bedlamorparnassus.blogspot.com/2009/08/dont-fear-reaper.html.

August 25, 2009 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis