Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

USCCB on Healthcare Reform


The USCCB is sending an e mail to every parish in the US this weekend to be read and/or placed in the bulletin. They will be encouraging every Catholic to let congress know they will not support healthcare reform if it involves the taking of innocent life(tax payers funding the abortion industry)
I am so thankful for this valiant effort on behalf of the USCCB. Let us pray that it makes the difference.
Check out the story here

3 Comments:

Blogger kkollwitz said...

Unrelated:

Where'd you get the angel/Mass image on this post:

Some Thoughts on The Sacrifice of the Mass

I want it for my Rel Ed class.

October 29, 2009 8:10 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Hey Kkol: It's one of my favorites I have used it a couple times on my blog. Here's one place you can get it, but I just "borrowed" it myself.
http://www.boston-catholic-journal.com/the_mass.jpg

October 29, 2009 9:30 PM  
Blogger kkollwitz said...

thanks!

October 29, 2009 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis