Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Performance at Catholic Underground-PA

1 Comments:

Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I had the opportunity to play at the Catholic Underground in Hazleton, PA. These events consist of a holy hour (Eucharistic Adoration and Evening Prayer from the LOTH ) followed by a performance of art or music. The evening ends with Night prayer and a blessing from the priest. During the holy hour priests are available for confessions. What a great event! I came home with $300 in donations and CD sales for our Haiti Medical Mission.

October 09, 2010 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis