Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

7 Years of Grace

7 years ago on this day, Deborah and I went to the Sacrament of Reconciliation, had our marriage convalidated (canonically recognized and sacramentally blessed) and received the Holy Eucharist!  I truly had no idea how live-changing becoming Catholic would be, as well as how much fun it has been!
Listen to our 11 minute podcast that highlights 7 events over the past 7 years.

The first 3 people to e mail me and say what the last highlight mentioned on the podcast is will receive a free signed Way to Emmaus CD.

God bless you on this weekend which is so full of His grace. Divine Mercy, St. Joseph's feast day and the beatification of our late Holy Father John Paul 2!  So much grace, so little time.

Here's the Podcast which can be downloaded too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations. Almost a week ago, on April 24, I received the sacrament of confirmation, also receiving the Eucharist for the first time.

April 30, 2011 6:36 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Congrats Jacob!!!!
You have just gegun a wonderful adventure of faith. It's like going from 2D to #D with High def!

April 30, 2011 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis