Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Harold Camping and Authority: An Ex- Protestant Pastor's Perspective

Owen Swain blogs and draws at Luminous Miseries and Drawn to Catholicism. He is  former evangelical pastor from Canada who lost his livelihood 5 years ago when he converted to Catholicism. Check out his thoughts about the Camping Non-Event Prediction:
http://owenswain.com/drawntocatholicism/?p=2311

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholics said...

Love Owen's work/art/wit. :)

May 26, 2011 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis