Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father Corapi

This is a post that :
  • is not going to continue to rehash the questions and suspicions surrounding the recent news of Father John Corapi as is currently being done by prominent Catholic bloggers, deacons, priests, etc.
  • will not give our brothers and sisters the opportunity to fall into the sin of detraction.
  • will encourage us all to examine our own hearts in case we "thinketh we stand, lest we fall."

There, I said it, I'm done.  If we all spent more time praying for our priests and religious, perhaps we would be able to eventually spend less time doing "post-mortems" of an individual's soul when they fall and/or are accused.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Check my blog if you want to get in on a good, positive novena on Friday.

June 20, 2011 11:40 PM  
Blogger truthfinder2 said...

Great post, Russ! Thank you. --- Rosemary

June 23, 2011 11:09 AM  
Blogger rajouimet said...

Amen to that!!

July 02, 2011 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis