Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why I'm Catholic

This new blog is carrying conversion/reversion stories  to help spread the fire of truth about the Catholic faith.
Why not contact them to publish your story. It was hard for me to keep it under 4000 words but with some painstaking editing, I think I did it! I hope God can use my story to bring others along or back to the Catholic faith they left never knowing what it was (or who) they left.

2 Comments:

Blogger TM said...

Thanks - I'll have to check out this site - it will be a challenge for me as well to keep it within the word limit, but I need to try to do that - I currently am telling my conversion story at my blog in episode format, and it has proven lengthy, but also enjoyable, to write. I have gotten lots of good response. If Jerry Falwell could see me now...
---todd
http://catholicsojourner.blogspot.com

July 02, 2011 12:50 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Todd, you have a great blog and a great story. Keep up the good work(S) :)

July 02, 2011 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis