Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Myth Busters

Brent Stubbs, Catholic convert from evangelical Christianity has launched a new series of blog posts called Myth Busters. Kinda like a Catholic Snopes.
Check out his latest post regarding The Myth that Catholics re-crucify Christ in every Mass

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent Stubbs said...

thanks for the link!

August 14, 2011 10:32 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

You are welcome Brent. God bless you apostolate and I will be praying for your upcoming conversion testimony on EWTN. Don't you just walk around everyday saying "I could've had a V-8"
I always think of that when I spent years away from the Church trying to get close to Jesus but not realizing I could only get as close as He desires me to in His Church!

August 14, 2011 11:25 AM  
Blogger Brent Stubbs said...

Amen Russ! When I was Protestant, I always wanted to fight for orthodoxy. Yet, I knew, that all that meant was my opinions. I looked at Luther and Calvin and thought, "I want to be like them." Yet when I looked around, I noticed there was no "Church" to reform. Fighting for orthodoxy is one way all of us can join in the fight for authentic renewal/reform in the Church. The best part: there is a Church and there is the Truth. Peace to you and yours.

August 14, 2011 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis