Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Catholic Church Tried Keep To The Bible From the Common Folk!

When I first left the Catholic Church as a naive 14 year old, I was given a steady diet of anti-Catholic mythology and propaganda each and every week at our bible study. In no time at all I was telling my parents and anyone who would listen how the eeeeevil Catholic Church tried to keep the Bible in latin so the common people wouldn't hear the gospel for themselves and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and be Born Again and leave the @#$%& of Babylon. Devin Rose pointed us to a great chapter from the classic book by Right Reverend Henry Graham telling us where the bible came from. Check this link out and share it with your non-Catholic friends who tell you that the Catholic Church wanted to keep the bible only in Latin to prevent the common man from getting saved and leaving the clutches of Rome. (Cue the evil laugh with much digital reverb)

3 Comments:

Blogger Devin Rose said...

Right on, Russ!

July 03, 2012 11:17 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks Devin for pointing us to that site. It's a great site. I updated my post with a link to your blog.

July 04, 2012 10:16 AM  
Blogger George @ Convert Journal said...

Excellent link Russ! It is a very thorough review of the facts.

July 04, 2012 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis