Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Take the Catholic IQ Test !

Christian LeBlanc, Catholic author and catechist recently sent me to a link on FB that has a test called the Catholic IQ test. It tests your knowledge of the history of the faith, the bible, the liturgy and the saints. Once you complete it, you are eligible to receive a free book called "Where We Got the Bible" by Right Reverend Henry G. Graham. This book is a classic gem of Catholic apologetics and every Catholic needs to read it and gain an understanding of where the Bible came from to share with our non-Catholic brethren.
   Check out the quiz, it does take awhile to complete but is worth the time and effort, then you receive a free book in the mail!  Enjoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kkollwitz said...

I just received my test prize: my second copy of Keating's Catholicism and Fundamentalism. I had lent my old one to someone, and...

May 01, 2013 8:40 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

ah, they gave a choice, I forgot!
I usually have spare copies of Keatings book to give away. It was very instrumental in my conversion/reversion. They are dirt chealp on half.com used books ;)
How's your book selling?

May 01, 2013 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis