Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, February 02, 2007

The Nameless Faithful



In regards to yesterday's post about a cloud of witnesses that we can look to as examples and models for holiness, I forgot to mention the millions of unknown and unnamed Catholics who quietly and prayerfully live out their faith without fanfare, notice or Blogification. I have been told I got a little carried away on the list of saints,(I added to Prod Daughter's short list) but once I started, it was so much fun, I had to keep going!
When others attempt to discredit Catholicism because of the 4% or less of abuser priests, we seemed to forget about the 96 percent who aren't. (The Nameless Faithful)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis