Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Back To The Studio


After almost two years since my last album, I'm headed down to the studio to start another project. My gig schedule has lightened up this fall and it will give me the opportunity to finish before the new year (wishful thinking). Not sure what it's going to be called yet, but it will contain some material I have never performed live or recorded as well as one or two songs written a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. This will be my first CD using a Digital Audio Workstation running Sonar 3.0. (Special Thanks to Dr. J.D Flazmo of Frogsong Music)
St Cecelia, patron saint of musicians, pray for me.
Tiber Jumperettes pray for me too.
Thanks

4 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Now THAT's the picture I like to see!

July 09, 2007 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a co-inki-dink!

I was listening to Scarecrow's Lament as I drove into work this AM, and said out loud to the CD player, "Time for Ol' Doc to record another."

Looking forward with anticipation,
--Theo

July 10, 2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

I may not be the most agile "Jumperette" these days, but I'll jump into a prayer for ya, bro, at Mass this a.m.

How about calling it:
"It's About Time"
; )

PAX,
susie

July 11, 2007 7:14 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Thanks folks for all the prayer and encouragement.
or maybe call it "Late to Supper" to borrow from Donut Man?

July 11, 2007 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis