Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

TIBERVISION

At 10 PM EST 8/29/07, I am going to try an experiment with a live video stream from TiberKitchen into Blogdom. There will be a chat back feature as well for dialogue at the end of the Chat. I have been wanting to get Prodigal Daughter to tell her side of the story of what it was like to have a spouse not interested in converting to Catholicism (me). My recording equipment has been on the fritz and Podcasts and the album have been on hold. I don't know if the audio/video will be clear enough but we will give it a try. If you are around tonite, tune into TIBERVISION. Until then maybe you can ask St. Joseph to intercede for your families. But we don't pray to statues, they are reminders of the the great cloud of witnesses we have in heaven!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tibervision rocks!

Just when I thought I couldn't get any more TJ and PD in my busy schedule, technology comes through.

--Theo

August 29, 2007 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Pinyan said...

I was there!
I was there!

(Oops, I blew my cover!)

I'm having dinner with a bunch of them tomorrow evening, and bringing pictures from the wedding. I wonder if they'll ask what the funny clothing on the minister is, and who in the world is getting crucified in the background...? ;)

August 29, 2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Yes you were there Japhy!
We now call it the: Stealth Evangelist Western Garden Command Post.

August 29, 2007 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! I'll be there!

August 29, 2007 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis