Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

40 Days for Life

Yesterday began the 40 Days For Life Campaign. Throughout the country, Christians of all denominations will be fasting, praying and keeping silent prayerful vigils at abortuaries. There will also be educational outreach to the communities to inform them of the realities of abortion in America.
Check out this link for locations and ways to get involved. Our diocese has endorsed the campaign and encouraged all parish pro-life groups to be a part of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis