Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Some Reviews of the New CD

Mike Aquilina's review
Jeff Pinyan's review
Grapevine's review

Thank You Lord!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Pinyan said...

A review by Mike Aquilina! Nice! :)

October 12, 2009 10:31 PM  
Blogger owenswain said...

Here's my review:

As topically rich as it is catechetically gentle comes the new roots based and Celtic styled folk CD "Way to Emmaus" by tiber-jumping medical doctor and medical missionary Russ Rentler. Soundly Catholic and expressing themes seldom touched by today's standard "praise and worship" fare Russ combines his personal blend of humour and story telling pathos to bring listeners a unique devotional experience that holds up well on repeated listening.

October 13, 2009 1:06 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Thanks so much Owen, that's going in my press kit as well!!!

October 13, 2009 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis