Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunset Over the Blue Mountains


Last night, Prodigal Daughter and I went a few miles north of us to watch the sun go down.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

Sweet!

Hey, glad you're back posting ... it's been quiet lately ;)

June 21, 2010 9:42 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks Nancy!
I have been in the land of facebook lately, and neglecting the Tiberland a bit. :(
God bless

June 22, 2010 8:12 AM  
Blogger kkollwitz said...

"...Prodigal Daughter and I went a few miles north of us to watch the sun go down."

I would have gone west.

June 22, 2010 2:48 PM  
Blogger kkollwitz said...

I'm reminded of this:

"At that moment, the sun creased above a distant mesa to the east and golden light flooded the valley, washing away the pre-dawn gray and setting the sage bushes ablaze in glory."

http://menonthejourney.loyolapress.com/2010/06/22/confirming-men%e2%80%99s-souls/

June 23, 2010 10:35 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

kkol, yeah we probably should have gone west but for some reason the views are better up north :)

June 23, 2010 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis