Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another Conversion to Catholicism

Here's an interesting story of conversion based on a "almost atheist's" realization that there must be Objective Truth in the world and that Truth resides in the Catholic Church. Go on over and give Monica a Catholic Blogger's Welcome home! (H/t Owen Swain)

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

Oh my gosh! What a powerful image!! I'm going to have to 'lift' it and share it on my fb wall! Thanks, Russ.

November 14, 2010 11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm excited about exploring all the information you have concerning your faith. I'm searching for help in my quest to bring God's love to everyone and hope we can work together in accomplishing this common goal. I'm in the rough stages of conversion and sometimes feel like I'm floating around in left field somewhere - I'm new to all of this (blogging and everything web related) so thank you for your patience and I appreciate your time.

November 16, 2010 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis