Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Occupy This!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I so need to occupy That! Since moving, I don't know where they have perpetual adoration and I need to hire a babysitter so I can go regularly again. I miss the chapel where I used to go,(and our old babysitter!)

October 27, 2011 10:02 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Check masstimes.org, and perhaps they will have a listing of where adoration is near you. We are so blessed because our parish has adoration about 12 hours a day till the early evening so after work I can get over there, though I don't go as much as I would like to!
Also, our parish is right down the street! Will pray that you get a new babysitter!

October 28, 2011 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis