Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Epiphany Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, 
would you give us the eyes of faith of the Magi who recognized you as Lord and King
in the unlikely appearance of a little baby. As you did in the House of Bread (Bethlehem) give us the grace to see you in the unlikely appearances of bread and wine .
Amen

Photo  of the Altar of St. Joseph the Worker in Orefield, PA, (my home parish) during 
Eucharistic adoration. Note that Jesus is residing in the monstrance on the altar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis