Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, February 09, 2012

A Question for the Enemies of Rome

Dr. Mohler President of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary said in his daily podcast,  

"You at least have to admire the courage of the Roman Catholic bishops in saying they are willing to go to jail rather than to comply with this. How many evangelical presidents and pastors and leaders would be willing to do the same?"  

 Why would the followers of the @#$% of Babylon be so adamant about a moral issue? If Catholicism is the church of Satan and is a deceived cult, why are they so willing to risk so much? Why is the Catholic Church leading this battle against the egregious assault on our constitutional rights especially since satan loves bondage and oppression? 

I pray that the Lord will open the eyes of the enemies of Rome and at the very least cause themselves to ask similar questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis