Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Christian Unity Banjo Opus

I don't think this is what Jesus had in mind when He prayed we would be one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristy Z. said...

The sad thing is - it's so true!

March 12, 2012 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Patricia Milot said...

I agree this is so true...I wish people would see the beauty and truth in the one true and Apostolic Church.

March 17, 2012 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Renee Lin said...

I first listened to this over a week ago, and the song is still playing over and over in my mind. Lord have mercy! :)

Seriously, we have a church here in town that calls itself "Unity." Their motto is "We Are One!" The church building looks about big enough to hold 10 people. Maybe they could use this as their official theme song?

March 25, 2012 9:08 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I won't even charge them for the rights to use it! My son saw the video and said I was making fun of good intentioned people. Perhaps,( though, I didn't intend that) but the goal was that someone may see it and wonder if perhaps there really is something not quite right about a bazillion denominations, and then read about the Church with ties to the apostles and the Lord himself.

March 26, 2012 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis