Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Catholics and a Personal Relationship With Jesus

Once again an evangelical-turned-Catholic realizes that Christ can be encountered in a much more personal way through the sacraments of the Church. This discovery is so cool and many converts have blogged about it before but I still love reading the posts from new converts. You can almost hear the Eureka moment, when the veil is lifted, the scales fall from our eyes, and we see Christ, truly substantially really present before our very own eyes as the disciples did on the Way to Emmaus, in the breaking of the bread, the Eucharist.
   Here is my recent post on getting a personal relationship with Jesus in the Mass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis