Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pray for the Victims of the Connecticut Massacre

Please pray for the victims and families of the Connecticut school shooting. The parish there is responding and priests have been at the scene today ministering to families. See the link here.


Eternal rest, grant unto them O Lord
and let perpetual light shine upon them 
May they rest in peace Amen

May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis