Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, December 03, 2012

We Got Ourselves a Tweetin' Pope

On Dec 12th, Pope Benedict the 16th will begin tweeting. His twitter account at @Pontifex already has over 300,000 followers in less than 24 hours. Wouldn't Saint Peter have used twitter if it was available? (@Rockie).


   Pontifex, by the way, means "bridge" and the pope has stated that he hopes to reach out to all men and women of good will, not just Catholics. God bless our Holy Father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis