Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day

Today, let us offer up our prayers for the living members of the US military who bravely sacrificed so much for our freedom. I was lucky I guess - I was too young for the Vietnam draft and too old for the Gulf Wars.
You can download my song "The Way Things Might Have Been" for free in honour of those who bravely serve to protect our country.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

My late father served with the Canadian Army in WWII. Today is the day I really miss him.

November 11, 2013 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis