Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Living Nativity

















Let us strive to be like Mary who is docile and pure.

Let us strive to be like Joseph who listens carefully to others.
Let us strive to be like the Angels who bear good news of love.
Let us strive to be like the Kings who seek Truth and share with others.
Let us strive to be like the Christ Child who humbles Himself to be with us on earth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful words TJ, and may there always be room for Him in the inn, which is in our hearts.

I wish and pray for God's richest blessings for you this Christmas season and in the year ahead.

December 23, 2006 7:17 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Thanks Nancy, they were from a Christmas Card!
A Blessed ChristMass to you and yours.

December 23, 2006 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis