Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Charles Colson on Christian Ethics

I came across this article by Charles Colson, a co-conspirator of the Watergate burglary and convert to evangelical faith. He tells about an interesting presentation given by a Christian congressman at a medical school lecture. Check it out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

This is a very good article. Thanks for posting the link to it. We must remember what "life support" is NOT--food and water. These basic necessities should never be compromised in a discussion of "quality of life." And this quote from Colson and Kuyper dovetails nicely into my latest post on a different topic:

"As Dutch theologian Abraham Kuyper put it, 'There is not a square inch in the whole domain of our human existence over which Christ . . . does not cry: Mine!’”

April 14, 2007 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis