Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A New Catholic Blog


Just found a new blog by a young Catholic college student. She was a cradle Catholic, poorly catechized like many of us, and on her way to leaving the Church. Her conversion story (which is very long, kinda like mine) is a riot! Man, is this young lady on-fire for Jesus !
Find out how a Lutheran religion professor at a secular college ends up leading her on the path back to Catholicism. See how God uses a devout orthodox priest who is not afraid of preaching about sin and truth to open the eyes of a young women to the beauty of Catholicism. Learn how EWTN's daily Mass and the preaching of Fr. Corapi also helped to turn this soul around. Well, I don't want to give away the whole story but stop bye and
Give a Hearty Catholic Blogger's Welcome to Kim at Bless The Lord My Soul

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please endourage the new blogger to revise her site. It may be a cool thing on MySpace or Facebook, but black text on a blue background makes for a tough read.

Thank you for the recommendation.

August 06, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger omniscientthefirst said...

TJ,

Thanks for the publicity! I changed the dark blue to light blue for easier reading.

God bless!

August 06, 2007 3:59 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

your welcome, I hope anon blogger likes the new color scheme.
God bless you too!

August 07, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis