Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009


Thanks for all the prayers for the debate. It went much better than I expected and I was much bolder and vocal than is characteristic for me. Believe it or not, in real non-blogger life, I am painfully shy and introverted. Prodigal Daughter and I prayed a rosary before the taping and I had all your prayers as well as those of the Allentown Diocese. My pastor layed hands on me and prayed for me after evening Mass last night as well which was very cool.

Now, that's over, whew, I'm getting ready for Saturday's CD Release Concert for the Benefit of the Haiti Medical Mission.
That means re-stringing and tuning up way too many guitars and other assorted instruments.

If you can guess how many strings are in my living room pictured above (not including the piano or the instruments in the cases) I'll send you a free Way To Emmaus CD. (E mail me at dobrodoc1 at gmail dot com)

Thanks again, God bless you all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Barb said...

Just wondering, do you know when the show will be aired?

October 07, 2009 9:15 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I will post the time and date when they tell us. I know it's not this upcoming monday, maybe next? I will let you know, thanks for the prayers!

October 07, 2009 9:37 PM  
Blogger owenswain said...

Thanks be to God.
P.S. Great photo.

October 08, 2009 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis