Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Way to Emmaus Now Available on CD Baby

The new CD is now up on CD BABY. COM
You can obtain digital downloads of the individual songs for just 99 cents or download the whole CD.
If you want the real CD you can get it there too. All proceeds go for the Haiti Medical Mission this November 14-21. If you already have the CD, log in and post a comment about what you think of the CD. Thanks so much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Magister Christianus said...

Wow! I really like it! I listened to a few samples on CD Baby with my wife in the room, and she liked it, too. All the best with this project!

October 01, 2009 7:54 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks so much Magister.
BTW, I saw your version of Smoke on the Water in Latin on u tube, Who would have thought ! What a riot!

October 01, 2009 8:00 PM  
Blogger Magister Christianus said...

You saw that, did you? Well, er, um...(blushing). One of my former Latin students fronts a rock band while pursuing his undergraduate work in German and Latin. He has come back for our Latin Club spaghetti sauce cook-off each year, and we do a song in Latin. In fact, we were just having lunch a few minutes ago during which we talked about whether this year we would cover Rainbow's "Man on the Silver Mountain" or Black Sabbath's "War Pigs." I am sure this is fulfilling some kind of mid-life crisis need in me!

October 02, 2009 1:03 PM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

I've been crankin' that up in the car lately TJ. Your collection and the "line up" of tunes is practically perfect! I get prayerful, pondering...then, smiling and saying "YES! I LOVE JESUS' CHURCH!"Late like ol' St. Augustine, but "better late than never! That reminds me, I'm going to give a shameless plug for my most recent post. I found a video that I really really want you to see TJ. So whenever you get a moment, please watch and let me know what you think. I value your input ALWAYS! Peace,bro. :)

October 04, 2009 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis