Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

4 Comments:

Anonymous Theo said...

How good it is to see and hear brothers together in harmony.

November 30, 2009 8:20 AM  
Blogger truthfinder said...

Kind of a picture of God trying to break through all the noise and confusion of the season with His own sweet, pure song.

November 30, 2009 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Barb L. said...

I have to agree with Theo---there is something so beautiful expressed when the two of you play music together.

December 01, 2009 9:12 AM  
Blogger George Weis said...

Loved that!

December 03, 2009 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis