Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vineyard Pastor Comes Home To The Catholic Church

Check out Keith Majors story here.

4 Comments:

Blogger kkollwitz said...

Thanks, this may have been one of the best ones I can remember.

September 01, 2011 6:31 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

What? You must have missed the December 10th, 2007, when a certain Catholic musician, physician and blogger and his wife told their story. ;)

September 01, 2011 6:52 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

But seriously, it was a great show. My wife and I had just been talking recently about why we haven't seen more charismatic type pastors entering the Church and boom, there ya go.

September 01, 2011 6:54 PM  
Blogger kkollwitz said...

Marcus didn't have much to to; this guy really packed that hour slap full of content.

September 02, 2011 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis