Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Incarnational Thoughts From a Protestant Blogger

Magister, the writer of Bedlam or Parnassus has a piece over here regarding the incarnational nature of Catholicism and how it differs from Protestantism. There are some amazing insights here, particularly how he likens the sacrament of the Eucharist to the sacrament of marriage. I believe Magister understands Catholicism in a way that many Catholics don't and he is a Protestant!


1 Comments:

Blogger Magister Christianus said...

Russ,

Thank you for the posting the link. I enjoy your blog very much.

September 19, 2011 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis