Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Haiti Bound

I am leaving for Haiti tomorrow night with a team of doctors, nurses and support personnel for a week-long medical mission in Port-Au-Prince at the parish of Saints Simon and Jude pastored by Fr. Andrew Labatorio.  Please pray specifically that we can get through customs without too high a bribe or confiscation of meds and that the team stays healthy during the week to provide care for about 1000 patients.
I welcome and appreciate all your prayers for us for a safe and successful mission.
Thanks so much, God bless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Christopher Lake said...

Just saw this, Russ-- praying for you and the other members of the team!

November 12, 2011 3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ, I am so happy to hear this! God bless you and keep you safe in your trip. Julie

November 18, 2011 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis