Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Conversion Story

This is the interesting story of David L. Gray's conversion to Catholicism from agnosticism to Protestantism to the Catholic faith.  The issue of competing denominations in Protestantism and Christ's words that we should be one ultimately led to his conversion. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis