Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

During Easter Vigil, Thousands Enter the Church

See this link to an article about the conversions on Easter Vigil. Keep all those in your prayers since the journey has really just begun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Athanasis Contra Mundum said...

The Church Militant advances!

April 12, 2012 8:53 PM  
Blogger kkollwitz said...

The Vigil is my favorite Mass, possibly the densest 2 hours in Christendom.

April 12, 2012 11:18 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

You know, I always think, if protestants would be willing to go to an Easter vigil mass, I believe it would totally change their understanding of what Catholicism is all about. All the myths would implode once they see the Church is all about bringing people into relationship with God.

April 13, 2012 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis