Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Why Didn't Jesus Write?

"If the Bible is the only authority, then isn't it kind of strange that Jesus started a church yet never put pen to paper."         Michael McCleary Catholic Convert from Evangelicalism

3 Comments:

Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Or why didn't he give the disciples the plans for the printing press which surely would have proven He intended sola scriptura. Instead He gave us ,,,,,, a Church.

November 08, 2012 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Renee Lin said...

It's just one of those things that never occurs to one as a Protestant swimming in a sola Scriptura ocean - kind of the way fish never notice the water....

November 09, 2012 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is the Like button? I want to push it. :D Julie

November 09, 2012 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis