Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

When Your Mind Wanders At Mass.....


Think of this painting. It may help you to refocus on what
is transpiring during the climax of the Mass.

And no, Catholics don't recrucify Christ at every Mass.
He died once and for all for our sins, but the priest
re presents the timeless sacrifice to God the Father as Malachi prophesied. The Gentiles will present a pure sacrifice to God.

"For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts."
(Mal 1:11)

1 Comments:

Blogger Crafty P said...

Hi there- stop by every so often and it's so cool to see that picture here. I was just recalling it to a few people the other day and was trying to remember where my copy of it was... I thought I have a copy of the imitation of Christ where that was pictured, but maybe it was a holy card.
I'll have to check out catholic.com to print it out.

blessings!

October 23, 2006 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis